A favourite of Hollywood stars, catwalk models and beauty experts alike, St Tropez is the original salon tanning treatment and the number one self tanning brand. Delivered in around 20 minutes, the St.Tropez Spray Tan dries quickly and leaves you with a flawless, professional finish.
St Tropez Spray Tan
A quick and easy way to get a beautiful, natural looking tan using an air gun. This specially formulated UV Free treatment is applied by a trained St Tropez professional who sprays a fine mist of bronzing solution over your body resulting in an even, streak-free, natural looking tan.
Please do not feel self-conscious in any way, our therapists are very professional and will put you at ease. If you do wish to wear a bathing costume, then this is absolutely fine.
Treatment Time from 20 minutes.
|Full Body Spray Tan||£25.00|
|Half Body Spray Tan||£15.00|
Full Body Exfoliation
Exfoliation is the removal of the oldest dead skin cells that cling to the skin’s outermost surface.
It is an important part of both facials and body treatments. When done correctly, exfoliation leaves the skin feeling smoother and fresher looking.
The skin is constantly generating new skin cells at the lower layer and sending them to the surface. As the cells rise to the surface they gradually die and become filled with keratin. These keratinized skin cells are essential because they give our skin its protective quality. But they are constantly sloughing off to make way for younger cells.
As we age, the process of cell turnover slows down. Cells start to pile up unevenly on the skin’s surface, giving it a dry, rough, dull appearance. Exfoliation is beneficial because it removes those cells that are clinging on, revealing the fresher, younger skin cells below. Our products provide the ultimate resurfacing agents to treat many skin conditions such as acne, acne scarring,ageing skin and hyperpigmentation.
|Full Body Exfoliation||£37.00|
|Proteolytic Enzyme Back Treatment||£40.00|
Spray Tan Skin Preparation
A St Tropez Spray Tan lasts between three and five days. Follow the steps below to get the best results from your treatment;
- If you need to wax or shave, make sure this is completed at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- The evening before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body with a body scrub. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Before your spray tan, ensure that your skin is free from any self tan, perfume, deodorant and any oils.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool. (We provide paper knickers.)
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
- Apply a moisturiser, without any perfumes in to prolong tan for an extra 3 days.
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading.
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan